Each client is supported in developing self-awareness and life skills to overcome personal challenges.
Carole is equipped to support individuals, couples and families with:
- Counselling Services
- Life transitions (including loss of a life partner, loss of a job, lack of sense of purpose, major changes in mid-life, children leaving home (empty nest syndrome), growing elderly, retirement, facing a life threatening illness and more).
- Facing financial challenges
- Understanding and processing early life traumas
- Establishing healthy personal relationships
- Marriage, family, friendship
- Conflict management
- Suicide prevention
- Anxiety and stress reduction
- Grief and loss
Will my session be covered under my extended health plan?
Every plan is different. Contact your plan provider before your first session to ensure that your plan covers the Registered Clinical Counsellor designation (RCC).
How is payment made for the session?
Payment is made at the beginning of the session and can be made by e-transfer, visa or by cash.
Am I eligible for coverage through the First Nations Health Authority?
You may be eligible for counseling coverage under the First Nations Health Authority (FNHA). To learn more and check your eligibility, visit the FNHA Mental Health website.
Sessions are priced as following:
- Individual Therapy $150.00 (50 minute session not including GST)
- Couples or family $185.00 (50 minute session not including GST)
- Divorce Coaching and Mediation $185.00 per 50 min. session
- Telephone Counselling and Consultation (Skype sessions can also be arranged)
A sliding fee scale is available. Please contact Carole to discuss your individual needs.